Kinsmen Kart Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help!

2 posters

Go down

Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help! Empty Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help!

Post  Joe Stein Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:18 pm

I have an Energy Reactor kart and I broke the right welded on strut. Does anyone have any good ideas? I have seen some bolt on parts, how are they? Please help.

Joe Stein
Racer

Back to top Go down

Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help! Empty Re: Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help!

Post  Joe Stein Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:56 pm

LOL....I figured it out with out your guys help. Im going to cut off the bracket and use a bolt on part. Thanks anyway.

Joe Stein
Racer

Back to top Go down

Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help! Empty Re: Broken seat strut. (Energy Reactor kart) Please Help!

Post  Dan Chase Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Joe,
We use bolt on seat struts on my son's CRG and they work fine, I used them for years on my Emmick's, Invaders and Margay's and they all worked fine as well. Where did you find metric rail seat struts? I wouldn't mind buying a few more for the CRG.
Dan Chase
Dan Chase
Racer

http://www.MattChaseRacing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Stein Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm

I found a couple on Cometkart.com, I think they are like $60. I will be checking with Emmick tomorrow for a less expensive alternative. Plus I like them better.

Joe Stein
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down