Kinsmen Kart Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davis X-Over Thank You

3 posters

Go down

Davis X-Over Thank You Empty Davis X-Over Thank You

Post  Kevin Setzer Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:59 am

The Setzer family would like to thank all the Kinsmen Kart Club members for all the support this past weekend. Once again everyone stepped up to help. For all those who offered parts and motors for Sarah, THANK YOU!! And a big thanks for the unwavering support given to Drew.
Once again it just proves that Kinsmen Kart Club members are the BEST. Great job to all of our KKC drivers.

Thanks again from the Setzer Family.

Kevin Setzer
Racer

Back to top Go down

Davis X-Over Thank You Empty Re: Davis X-Over Thank You

Post  Jessica Luther Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 am

okay, who won? Since we where not there and working in the mountains. How did it go?
Our thoughts where with you guys. Rick worked his butt off. tile in front bathroom is down. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !!
I saw in another post that kid kart had a red flag....please tell me that was not Sara?
You bet Kinsmen has the greatest (BEST) members!

Jessica Luther
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Setzer Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 am

No it was not Sarah. We did not see the 1st heat race. Not sure who it was. I'm pretty sure everyone was ok.

Kevin Setzer
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Skjerven Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Jess - all the Kinsmen kids are OK. It was someone I had never seen before - #3. The kid was not hurt, but he did have a scary flip. Kevin - I agree with you. I'm so glad you were able to keep going, and that we are fortunate enough to be in a club that does help out. Drew's race was fun to watch, too.

Paul Skjerven
Racer

http://www.racinglaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down