Kinsmen Kart Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davis X Over

4 posters

Go down

Davis X Over Empty Davis X Over

Post  amandalynne Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 pm

Hi All,

Just a note for those coming in for the weekend. We have been informed by the Board (Davis Board) that at Davis it is first come first serve for RV parking. They were specific to tell us that we can not put up cones or tape to reserve spots Evil or Very Mad , it's a big no no! Sad . Just wanted to let you know that we tried. If you would like to give me a call on your way up or at least let me know when you will be arriving and I will do what I can. Always trying to look out for our members. Why? Because Jessie said we're the best! Exclamation Wink Laughing

Sorry,
Amanda

amandalynne
Racer

Back to top Go down

Davis X Over Empty Re: Davis X Over

Post  Jessica Luther Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 am

They said ,you can not save a spot? I let all of them do it. Well!!!!! Bill (kart world ) I let him save almost a row. And it was up front also! See we are great! Who told you that you could not save your friends a spot?
Rick and I are to be there sunday morning. but I will be in the mountains. So at this time our hands are in the air! Still working on that house. Almost done. flower

Jessica Luther
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  amandalynne Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:41 am

Hey Jess, It was Dave Alvarez. I went down the list on their website and he was the first one that answered his phone. He said he would address it at their Board meeting that night. He actually called me from the meeting to give me an answer. I posted it verbatum. I told him that at the Prarie City Cross Over we knew that some of our members would be arriving late so we tried to help them out and save everyone the confusion. scratch

Oh well. We tried. And yes, we are a nice club. bom

Amanda

amandalynne
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Chase Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:02 pm

There is going to be a bunch of HPV-2 JR's streaming in Saturday night after the PKC race at Infineon. That's to bad, I guess we will be in the back forty! Rolling Eyes
Dan Chase
Dan Chase
Racer

http://www.MattChaseRacing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Luther Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:12 am

Just save your spots!!! put your cones out. I dont understand? just dont go up in the top part and take that all up. I can understand them not wanting you to mark everything off . but down the road I dont see what the problem is.
At this time I am not sure if Rick and I will be there. We arrived at the house at 2:15 sunday morning from the track sat night. So Rick cut all the tiles for the bathroom and place them but was so tired and not enought time to glue them down. So he may do that this coming weekend.
Rick will need to talk to Kerry first. have not heard anything from the davis people. So I am not sure about them needing help or anything. I know they are picking up the transponders. But that all. Suspect Suspect

Jessica Luther
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Chase Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Holly Cow!!! pig

I just checked weather.com for Davis and it's 109 degree's there and in Dixon right now!!! affraid

The good news is it will cool off to a shivering 96 degrees by Sunday... bring your parkas! sunny

Matt and I had to wait until 10:00am for the garage to cool off enough to work on the karts last night, then we worked until 1:00am! Next investment is going to be A/C for the garage!
Dan Chase
Dan Chase
Racer

http://www.MattChaseRacing.com

Back to top Go down

Davis X Over Empty Too all of our club racers..........

Post  Jason Hernandez Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Good luck to all of our racers this weekend at Davis.

While you guys are racing, I will be working in Louisina, 94 deg + 96% humidity......... hot and sticky weather!

On a plus side, I got the chance to go fishing today and even got to catch and hang on to a alligator! Yes, I said Alligator. Just a little 5 footer! affraid
Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez
Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down